Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday in a Rainbow of Colors

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends and now well it's the day after and you know what that means.  Time to shop!!!!!
There is one gift that you can get for almost everyone on your list-Hunter Boots!!!
I absolutely LOVE, LOVE my Hunters!  I can not even tell you how much I wear them.  Living where the weather is rainy one day and snowy the next these are soooo perfect all year long!  I have the black hunters which I love for their versatility but the colors ahhhh so many fun colors!!!!  So instead of going for black on this Friday after Thanksgiving go for a fun bright color.  Such a great gift idea for Christmas.  My daughter got a pair last year and she can't wear them enough and now that it's cold outside, pair them with a pair of hunter boot socks.  Hunters for everyone!  
Grab your Hunter boots here at Nordstrom.
Check out the cute boot socks at Nordstrom here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<