Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Crazy Ladies

OK, so my neighborhood ladies and I signed up for the Chicago Muderella in May!!!  It is an endurance course that we will do together as a team.  We did the 1/2 Marathon last spring and loved it!  Now we are going to take this new challenge head on.  I'm going to start to look at a few new fitness plans to mix things up and work hard to meet this goal.  I'm going to need it after eating a lot of marshmallows the last couple of days!!!  I traditionally run on the treadmill 3-6 miles at the same pace.  I think it is important to incorporate some interval training for an extra cardio burst.  Love The Leap  has a great example of a basic plan to help get me going.  




Modge Mango has this quickie workout that is great to do as a warm up before my weight training routine.


Gunna give this one from Sizzle Eats a try.


Pumps and Iron has this sprint workout that is going to kick my bootay!
Can't wait to give it a shot.


Love this!

It's time to get the fitness party started especially with the holidays knocking at our door.
I'd love to hear about your new fitness goals!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<