Monday, January 13, 2014

Workout Wear


Working out is always much more fun when you have some new gear-that's what I tell myself!  
It took me a long time to figure out what I liked to workout in. When I first started years and years ago I felt as though there weren't many options so it was a cotton t-shirt and basic running shorts.  But now exercise wear is one of my favorite things to shop for.  I like to chose things that are multipurpose.  I am drawn to tanks and leggings that I can wear on a long run as well as spin, yoga and barbell.  I like gear that breathes and is able to manage sweat.  I buy new kicks every six months or so and typically like the feel of Asics and Nike.  I love the weightlessness of my Nike air max shoes and how supportive they feel on longer runs.  I have chosen some of my favorite looks that are great for the gym during these cold winter months but will be just as great for hitting the trails come spring time. Nordstrom has a great selection. Check em out-anything to get healthy right??!!
So tell me what you think. Do you have any favorite looks for sweatin' it out?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<