Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Face in Five

We all have our mornings, or days for that matter, when we don't have time for full on make-up.  Time is on your side with this quick five minute face. 



After having my first child I discovered that I felt so much better and awake when I put a little make-up on-even if I was running out the door.  I don't like to wander too far from home without a fresh face so a little make-up in little time is the way for me.  Here is what I do on most days and it's perfect for moms that want to look put together without looking overdone.


Step 1: Apply BB cream.  It's an all in one product.  It acts as a moisturizer, sunscreen, and it evens out skin tones.  
Step 2: Apply concealer under eyes and on minor imperfections-can't live without mine.
Step 3: Use bronzer with large brush on cheek bones, forehead and nose.
Step 4: Apply mascara on upper lashes.
Step 5: Finish with sheer lip gloss.

It's not too much make-up and it's not none:)  Just enough for a fresh face look on a busy,
multi-tasking mom.  Making myself look and feel put together even if I'm not!

If you want more information click on the products below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<