Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Random Happiness


Starting a new week means waking up early, looking at the calendar and planning ahead.  It's organizing and cleaning up after the weekend, especially one that involved an 11th birthday.  I remind myself that it's important to start fresh and realize that it's all the little things that contribute to my overall happiness.  Happiness doesn't  have to be found only in life's big moments- it often includes seemingly meaningless ones as well.  Oh, the dreaded Monday doesn't need to be if I simply make note of all of the random happiness.


A bowl of candy hearts

Finishing my book club book 17 days early

Making Valentines 

My new Essie polish for spring Off the Shoulder

A basket of clean sheets


Wishing you all an incredibly random happy day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<