Thursday, February 27, 2014

Vera Bradley Sale

I just ran to the mall to grab a birthday gift for Caroline's friend who turns 11 tomorrow.   I was the only crazy person there today because its only 7 degrees and it's an outside mall!  Nevertheless, I went to Vera Bradley because that's what 11 year old girls love around here and behold Huge Sale!    I wanted to share it with you so that you too can stock up on gifts for your special girls or yourself.  No sense in going outside when you can browse in your cozy slippers from your laptop.  Click on the images below for prices and more information.  These will be sure to brighten up a lucky girl's day.  BTW I got the $29 cross-body tote-and The Getaway Duffle is only $68.00 until March 2nd so GO!
Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<