Monday, April 14, 2014

Vacation Favorites






































1.  2.   3.   4.   5.   6.   7.   8.   9.  10.   11.   12.   13.

Well just a couple more days til we leave for spring break!!!  It's been such a long winter I can't wait fora bit of fun and sun.  I try to pack basic pieces for myself and then accessorize with pops of color. It enables mixing and matching and less to bring in the big ole suitcase. Packing for a family of six can be a long process but when we're headed to the beach we don't need to bring much.  Swimsuits and sunscreen are at the top of my list!   Not only do I pack the bags for the fam but I must remember the entertainment for the trip itself. That's the fun of traveling with kids:) Check out these tips for traveling with kids.

Here are some more great versatile mom picks for vacation fashion:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<