Friday, May 30, 2014

Running Playlist

I hate to admit but I'm a treadmill junkie.  I think I've said it before-I like the gym.  Going to the health club has become part of my daily routine.  Running on the treadmill enables me to do controlled interval runs which I love.  The people watching is always good and there are TVs mounted right in my face for ample distraction.  The treadmill is easy on my joints and knees-yes!  So with all that being said  tomorrow my girlies from the neighborhood and I are venturing outside and doing the Mudderella.  Yikes!  It's a seven mile course with many muddy obstacles.  Getting a little nervous with the strength part of it and of course the mud.-Ha!  So I've amped up the workouts in recent weeks with the help of these tunes.  


Running Mix
Boom Boom Pow Black Eyed Peas
Roar Katy Perry
Happy Pharrel Williams
Wake Up Call Maroon Five
We Run the Night Havana Brown
Starry Eyed Ellie Goulding
Am I Wrong Nico and Vinz
Burn Ellie Goulding
Viva la Vida Coldplay
Somebody Told Me The Killers
Umbrella Rihanna
Rock Your Body Justin Timberlake
Nine In The Afternoon Panic At The Disco
Dark Horse Katy Perry




My favorite workout wear:


Looking forward to our muddy challenge!  I know my girlies and I will have a blast!! 
 Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<