Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Getting Muddy

This past weekend was so fun!  Husby was off celebrating his college reunion and I was off getting muddy with my girlfriends.  We signed up for the Chicago Mudderella months and months ago and Saturday was the day.  We weren't exactly sure what to expect besides the 6.2 miles and 14 muddy obstacles but it was a blast and much more.  My close neighborhood friends are so fun.  Our kids are all in school together which is what brought us all together years ago.  They are always there for the serious stuff like when a loved one falls ill or passes away, as well as the moments that make me laugh until I can barely breathe.  We celebrate each others successes and support each other in our failures. New babies come home from the hospital and my friends bring dinner for weeks.  They help out in every way and are also always ready for fun.   I realize that our friendships are special and getting muddy with these girls was the best!  Cheers to amazing girlfriends!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<