Thursday, July 24, 2014

bare Minerals Liquid Foundation




I love beauty products and I am open to trying new things.  One of my favorite new discoveries is bareMinerals bareskin foundation and applicator brush.  When I saw that bareMinerals has a new liquid foundation I jumped at the chance to try it.  I have fair, freckly skin so I went with "bare shell" and it's perfect for my tone.  I recommend finding a shade that is a shade or two lighter than your actual skin color.  Don't let the outer bottle color convince you-make sure you test the color on your skin before you commit.  Also, the dedicated foundation brush is a must when purchasing.  It enables the best possible application.  Place a few drops in the well of the brush and buff into the skin starting at the forehead, cheeks, chin and nose.  Apply a couple more drops when necessary.  I like the coverage that this foundation provides as well as the lightweight nature. It's hydrating and leaves no "cakey" residue. I like the light, hydrating feeling that this foundation gives.  It's perfect coverage for summer-not too
think or heavy.  



Lightweight, easy to apply and perfect amount of coverage.  Perfect for this busy mom that wants a natural look when I run out the door.

Here are some more great bareMineral foundations liquid as well as powder:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<