Monday, July 28, 2014

Night Out

Night Out

Hope you all had a great weekend.  We took several days and went to the lake to relax and spend some time with family. The kids had a blast with their cousins and we were all excited to   get away from routines.  Today I spent running to the grocery store, unpacking and lotsa laundry. I am looking forward to tonight when I am meeting up with some friends that I used to teach with for dinner in the city.  I just bought this Equipment dress that's perfect for summer going into fall.  Tonight I'm going to pair it with a denim jacket because the temps are supposed to be in the mid 60's.  I mean really…….Where's summer?  Hope your Monday is off to a great start!  
                                       
                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<