Friday, July 18, 2014

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale-Kid Picks

NORDSTROM - Shop Anniversary Sale - Women's Shoes
It's the sale of the year and it's going on now.  WAHOO!!   Just in case you’re unaware, the Nordstrom Anniversay Sale is amazing. It’s brand-new-for-fall merchandise that’s marked down before it hits the floor at it’s regular retail price. That means there are deals you just can’t miss!  I've picked out some of my favorite things for the kids.  If your looking for my faves for me click here.
I hate to think about back to school in July but...

































Check out my favorite sale and deals to be had.  It's hard to beat, and remember free shipping and free returns-AHmazing!  Happy Shopping and Happy Weekend!  

NORDSTROM - Shop Anniversary Sale - Women's Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<