Thursday, September 25, 2014

Four and Know More is One


It's hard to believe that it has been a year since I decided to take the blogging plunge.  Check out my very first post here.  A lot can happen in a year-and it has.   I set some goals for myself and I am pleased to say that I stuck to them except for the planned nightly dinners and washing the sheets once a week.  I mean come on, I can't do it all!!!  
This month I've been so busy with the kids school and their activities, carving time out for the gym each day, and working on some decorating projects around the house that I've put blogging aside.  I feel that it's important to devote my time to the things that need to get done around here.  So for the last few weeks I have missed the creative outlet that I find this blog gives me.  This little space gives me a chance to express myself and chronicle my life's little pleasures.  I am thrilled that so many people have become interested it what I have to say and I'm extremely grateful for every person who has taken some time to read what I write and follow along.  Thank you so much for reading!!  I can't wait to continue to share my life moments with you.  Cheers to many more posts to come!!!   Make sure you follow my posts on FacebookInstagram and Pinterest

Thank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<