Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall Outfit Inspiration

Fall Outfit Inspiration


Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Our weekend was beautiful.  Perfect fall weather-crisp air and plenty of sunshine.  We spent lots of time outside playing, raking leaves and going to our 4th grader's last football game of the season.  So with all of that activity this time of year, I love effortless layering pieces when the mornings are cool and the afternoons warm up.  This tartan plaid scarf is super cute and you can grab one here for $16.99!  Amazing!!!!  I snatched This one up for myself to wear with my jacket from J Crew.  I love wearing suede booties this time of year as well.  As you may recall from this post.  Hope you enjoy these comfy fall picks and have a great start to your week. 
And as a Monday bonus J Crew is offering 25% off everything and an additional 30% final sale items here. Yippee!

 1.  2.  3.  4.  5.  6.  7.  8.  9.

Shop the Look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<