Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Treat


Halloween is fast approaching and I'm a Kindergarten room mom in charge of hosting the party at school on Friday afternoon.  I wanted to bring a treat that's festive and the kids would love.  These  spookalicious mummies don't require many ingredients are easy to put together in advance.  I plan to make a classroom amount of HoHo mummies.


Place a lollipop stick through each HoHo and pipe the vanilla frosting back and forth to make the mummy gauze.  Stick the edible eyes onto the frosting.  And now that I'm looking at the pictures of these I bet they would look even better if the frosting was piped a bit over the eyes as well.  So that the eyes are peeking out of the frosting.  Place in the fridge until served.


My mummy tester.



So if you're in need of a last minute, quick treat for Halloween.  HoHo mummies are perfect.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<