Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Holiday Night Out

Holiday Night Out
Scallop T//Suede Heel//Essie Polish//J CREW Skirt//Wishbone Necklace//Confetti Phone Case//Bracelet//Wristlet

Most years I'm not rushing Christmas.  I like to embrace fall in all it's glory.  We have two birthdays in the month of November as well as the Thanksgiving holiday and I like to to enjoy each one without the pressure of a Christmas rush.  Although, this year I'm feeling it-and in a good way!  The weather has been wintry and with the snowfall and cold I'm wanting to bring out the twinkly lights and go get the tree!  I admit I've turned up the Christmas tunes and burned my favorite Christmas candle.  I'm excited for the preparations and nights out celebrating with family and friends.  This look is my fave for a night out during the holiday season.  Make sure you check out the skirt here for 30%off. -Yippee!! Tis the season and this mom is ready!

Don't Miss These Super Sales:
  • NordstromMy favorite place to shop for Christmas! Save up to 40% off with this new sale! 
  • J Crew: Save 30% off  your purchase with code GETFESTIVE.
  • Tory Burch: New items added to the sale! Save up to 40% off.
  • Banana Republic: 30% off your purchase with code BRBLACK30. 
  • J Crew Factory: Save 50% off everything! Use code THANKS!
  • Gap: Save 30% off your purchase with code HAPPY. I have this skirt-it's super cute with black tights and tall black boots.
  • Ann Taylor: Save 40% off full-prices & an extra 50% off sale styles with code SHOPANN.
  • ShopBop: Great sale happening with all my favorite brands!  I have this clutch.  It's perfect for the holidays and every other day!

Shop this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<