Monday, November 17, 2014

Holiday Preview

Holiday Preview

Hi All!  Hope you had a great weekend!  We got a dusting of snow and it's getting me excited for the holidays.  This time of year is always my favorite.  I love the sparkle and sense of excitement.  I love spending extra time with family and friends, which is one reason I try to shop in advance and leave nothing for last minute.  So here is a holiday gift preview-In the next several weeks I plan to share more favorite gifts for everyone on your list.  Also, there are so many sales-which I love.   Are you anxious to begin holiday preparations?

Click below for all products details.

Fun Sales
  • J CREW: Save 25% off your purchase with code SHOPNOW & cardmembers get 30% off with code CARDTREAT. 
  • NORDSTROM: Huge clearance sale happening at Nordstrom! 
  • WILLIAMS-SONOMA: Save 20% off tabletop.
  • BANANA REPUBLIC: 40% off your online only purchase with code CHEER. 
  • J CREW FACTORY: Save an extra 40-60% off everything!
  • GAP: Save 40% off your online purchase only with code CHEER. 
  • BLOOMINGDALES: Friends & Family Event! Save 20% off with code HOLIDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<