Thursday, December 4, 2014

5 Things to Do In December

1. Make Christmas Cookies With The Kids.
Check out the cookies we made last year here.
My recipe for sugar cookies is here.

2. Make Hot Chocolate and Watch Christmas Movies.
I love this skinny recipe.
We love watching Home Alone, Elf, and It's A Wonderful Life.

3. Decorate the house so that it reminds me of a cozy winter cottage.
I love this pillow and this garland from Pottery Barn.

4. Dinner With The Family At The Walnut Room Downtown.
Our annual tradition is to go to dinner and sit by the tree and then visit Santa at Macy's.

5. Make this Roasted Red Pepper Soup 
and have many warm dinners with family and friends.

I love this time of year because it brings us together.  It's a time for sharing and giving and counting our blessings.  I'd love to hear some of your December must-dos in the comments section below.




Don't forget to follow and spread the word below:


Facebook Pinterest Instagram Twitter BlogLovin Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

<